Fastrack Translators Limited has over the years supported both private, multinational and governmental institutions in various capacities.
We have serviced meetings in major sub Saharan conference venues. Through commitment to excellent work ethics, competency and client-friendly approach to projects and conferences. Our clientele include:
- # The World Economic Forum is an international institution committed to improving the state of the world through public-private cooperation.
- # The African Tax Administrative Forum, ATAf is a platform to promote and facilitate mutual corporation among African tax administration.
- # The Economic Committees for West African States, ECOWAS, is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975.
- # Ecowas Parliament is the Assembly of Peoples of the Community. Its members represent all the peoples of West Africa
- # The African Union is a union consisting of 54 African states.The only all- African state that is not a member is Morocco.The AU was established on 26 May 2001.
- # The Pan-African Parliament (PAP), also known as the African Parliament, is the legislative body of the African Union and held its inaugural session in March 2004.
- # The Nigerian Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS was created in 1943, when it was carved out of the erstwhile Inland Revenue Department.
Working with a dedicated team of seasoned conference interpreters, professional translators, linguists and technicians, we are poised to provide quality interpretation and certified translations in addition to state-of-the-art conference equipment on the entire African continent